Know all about the benefits of inversion therapy
Dedicated research has proven that inversion therapy has a multitude of health benefits! In addition, many more benefits of inversion therapy are still being discovered. In this the body is put in a position that places your body in a way that the head remains lower than the heart. This way the harmful effects of gravity get reversed. The benefits of inversion therapy are detailed below.
- Back pain relief ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ While invasive surgery for back pain is painful and takes a long time to recover fully. In addition, the back pain returns after two years or so. But inversion therapy is able to eliminate back pain totally with hardly any recurrences. In addition, there will be no need for surgery too.
- Eliminate the need for surgery ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Anyone prone to back pain who is using inversion therapy regularly can do away with the need to surgery and can live pain free for a long time.
- Reducing of headaches ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ It is possible to get relief from headaches in various ways through inversion therapy. The realigning of spine helps in reducing the shoulder and neck muscle spasms. These may be responsible for headaches. Inverting aids in relaxing the muscles of face, neck and skull leading to reducing of headaches due to tension. Inversion therapy helps to increase circulation that makes the lymphatic system work more efficiently. This helps in removing of toxins from the system which are responsible for inducing headaches.
- Improved functioning of lungs ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Usually blood pools in the lower lungs. But in inverted position this pooled blood gets redistributed and reaches the upper lungs too. This way the lungs get more oxygen and the overall functioning of lungs improves.
- Clearing of sinuses ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Improvement in circulation helps in providing good quality oxygenated blood to the nasal passages. The passages remain moist and are able to work in a more efficient manner. A higher blood flow in the head helps to flush out the nasal passages.
- Ease in breathing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Inversion therapy makes the diaphragm stronger. This makes it easier to breathe. Also, deeper breathing becomes possible as the lower part of the lungs can get filled with air. This is a more pristine portion of the lungs and can collect more oxygen than the upper portion of lungs. This way more oxygen reaches all parts of the body.
- Better circulation ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Inversion therapy ensures that gravity helps in pulling the blood to the heart and the heart does not have to work much. Getting blood to the brain also becomes much easier. Any blood that may have pooled around the body tends to get flushed out this way. This way cleaner blood is able to circulate through the body more freely.
- Improves the functioning of heart ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ As the heart does not have to work very hard due to the inversion therapy, it gets a lot off rest. The blood reaching the brain triggers it to release neurotransmitters which tell the heart to slow down. It can also lead to a reduction in the cases of heart arrhythmia
- Alleviating of varicose veins ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ With the blood getting pooled in the lower extremities, varicose veins appear. But practicing of inversion therapy regularly leads to preventing of the formation of varicose veins.
- Helps in digestion ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ With inversion therapy, feces moving from the small intestine to the large intestine get help by gravity. This aids in digestion. Peristalsis also becomes more effective as gravity helps to push the feces. Thus the old fecal matter that has been trapped in the intestines gets removed. It is this toxic matter that can lead to various health issues such as cramps, colon blockage, internal bleeding, and so on.
The main benefit of inversion therapy is that it increases the oxygen levels in the body that has a number of far ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ reaching benefits for the brain and body.