Benefits Of Hydrogen Peroxide
The following are the widely used benefits of hydrogen peroxide ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬â€œ
- One cap of hydrogen peroxide when kept inside your mouth for ten minutes on a daily basis ensures white teeth without the use of expensive creams and mouthwash. This reduces the occurrence of canker sores.
- Hydrogen peroxide can also be used to keep toothbrushes germ free if you keep them soaked in a cup of peroxide for sometime.
- Another practical usage of hydrogen peroxide is that one can use it to clean table tops, counters. It spreads a fresh smell also. A little amount of peroxide on your dish wipe can keep your utensils clean and germ free.
- The wooden chop board used in out kitchen can also be kept bacteria free by the application of hydrogen peroxide. This also kills salmonella.
- A mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water on skin affected by fungus can reduce it to a considerable level.
- Any infections or cuts on your skin can be affected positively if you soak it with 3% of peroxide for five to ten minutes many times in a day. Peroxide is such a strong chemical that it reduces infections like gangrene also.
- When 50/50 mixture of water and hydrogen peroxide is kept in bottle and sprayed in your washroom it disinfects without affecting the septic system like bleach and other disinfectants.
- When you are affected with sinus or cold then a 50/50 mixture of peroxide can give you relief in short time. Inhale the chemical in your nostrils which kills the bacteria loosening your tissues easily.
- The pain generated from tooth problems is usually unbearable. Hold 3% of peroxide for ten minutes inside your mouth many times a day to get relief.
- Hydrogen peroxide also acts as a natural hair color. A 50/50 solution of peroxide when applied to your wet hair gives you a natural color after you shower and comb it. The natural hair highlight observed is light brownish, blonde and a faded color. This is inexpensive and a home way to add style to your hair.
- Boils, skin infections and fungus can be prevented if you add half a bottle of peroxide in your bath water.
- When you try keeping your clothes white in the laundry, the same chemical acts as magic. A cup of hydrogen peroxide on the soiled place on your cloth can clear all stains in minutes. Soak your cloth for a minute and rinse properly with cold water for greater benefits.
- The most extensive usage pf peroxide is to clean glass and mirrors.