Benefits of Elearning
If you’re in the business of training and communication, then you know all too well how difficult it would be to translate your message into actual learning and into that change that you are trying to create. For e.g. if you want to learn to change oil in the car, you will not want to spend more time in reading a manual or taking a workshop, instead you will want an expert to show you how to do it. This is where E Learning plays its role by letting you integrate Video, PowerPoint text, audio narration and interactive exercises and games. The learners are allowed to see, hear, read and try what you are trying to teach them. The advantage of ELearning is that the training is recorded and this can be used multiple times and for multiple purposes.
The Benefits of E Learning:
1. The first benefit is that the training material is portable and is convenient to use. The courses are accessible with a simple click and these can also be downloaded and carried in a pen drive if required. You can do the learning at any time and at any given place without having to rush yourself. The same learning link can be made accessible to multiple users at a given time so there are no issues with the site.
2. The cost of the learning is less expensive compared to the cost of doing the learning physically. The courses that are available are set to suit that needs of the users so that they have a variety to choose from depending on the program, price, length and commitment required. The learning is self directed since the students can choose content and tools appropriate to their differing interests, needs, and skill levels.
3. The flexibility of this learning makes it preferred since it accommodates your preferences and needs. It makes it easier for students who are slow to grasp things at their own speed. The multiple learning styles use a variety of delivery methods geared to different learners that can make learning more effective.
4. Collaboration among students is much better in this form of learning since the tools of this learning are productive. The students don’t have to be face to face and work on a comfortable environment that is more adaptable. This also fosters a greater student -instructor contact and eliminates the geographical barriers of communication.
5. The opportunities that are provided through this learning are global. The technologies that are used give online instructional designers the ability to build in tools that take you to resources you may never seen in a traditional classroom. Hence, it’s possible to have the global learning community at your fingertips with ELearning.