Benefit of Ayatul Kursi
In the first verse of Surah-e-Baqarah in the holy Quran, (chapter: The cow) is also referred To Ayat Al-Kursi, meaning the only god is He the Living, Eternal and the Self-subsisting. No slumber or sleep can seize him in any way. His are all eternal things on earth and in the heavens. He who mediates in his presence except as permitteth? He who knows what appeareth to creatures before or behind them. Here are the common benefits of Ayat Al-kursi:
1. The holy prophet said: Whoever narrates the first four ayats of Surae Baqarah, followed by the last three Ayatul Kursi, will not be have any difficulty with himself or in his wealth, Satan will stay away from him and he will always remember the Qur’an.
2. The holy prophet emphasizes that Qur’an is a great book or great world, and Ayatul Kursi is the front runner of Surae Baqarah and Surae Baqarah is the front runner of the Qur’an. There are 50 words in Ayatul Kursi and each word bears good and 50 blessing in it.
3. One who narrates Ayatul Kursi on a daily basis will be in the safety, protection of Allah throughout.
4. If an individual ties this to his/ her wealth or their children, they will be protected from Satan.
5. The Holy Prophet said that these things help increase ones memory, recitation of Ayatul Kursi, cold bread, lentils ( Adas), or meat near the animals’ neck.
6. For those dear ones who have perished, recitation of Ayatul Kursi will give Hadiay to them, which will give them noor (light) in the grave.
7. Frequent recitation has been known to makes ones death easy.
8. If you recite Ayatul Kursi once, a group of Angels will come to protect you. In addition, if you recite twice, two angels will be assigned to take care of you.
Allah is not overtaken with the need of sleep or rest, or other bodily functions like thirst or hunger. This simply means that no ignorance, unawareness, or shortcomings ever touches Allah.